Friday, June 6, 2008

BOLDEST BOLDER BOULDER 2008

Look who "raced" the Bolder Boulder for the 4th consecutive year! Yup, ME at 30 weeks pregnant! And, the other prego joined in the fun this year... such a fun Memorial Day!
And, we had a great gang of friends that actually did run that joined us, too! Check out Craig's blog for a great narrative of our day from his perspective... notice his "snide" remarks about the incredibly in-shape pregnant woman he saw on the route! http://www.ransomedheartblog.com/blog/2008/05/stumbling-towar.html

5 comments:

dawnielle said...

You amaze me pregos! How the heck did you run a 10k- AMAZING!!! I loved Craigs blog- what an amazing writer! I love you
d

oregonkeith said...

Hi, You all look great.

I was with grandma last night in Canby. Mom and Jerry were there too. She got a twinkle in her eyes when we reminded her that you are having the baby later this year--with Mina having her baby a few months later...Grandma felt good enough to have an icecream drumstick with me!

I hope to see you all later this year!
~Keith

Kara said...

Way to GO! I am so impressed. I just got caught up reading your blog. Lots of fun and I'm just so excited for you!

Susan Tucker said...

You look so beautiful ... I KNOW I didn't look so radiant at 30 weeks and I certainly didn't participate in any races (unless you count how quickly I could get to the refrigerator!). I was so happy to read about you and baby Josiah. Thanks for connecting me with you and your blog. Take care! ~ Susan Tucker

Lana said...

WOW...incredible. I could barely waddle to the refrigerator for my Mint Chip ice-cream. (and some habits die hard). I love being able to see you and read about what's going on in your life, thanks for including me. Lana B.