Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FINALLY, a 10 Month Update

I have something very important to tell all of you...
But, first here I am at 8 months old. I can palm balls now!
My Papa got a new doggy named Sam.
I think he's going to be my best friend. Keep reading...
This is my funny Daddy.
And this is my Mommy... don't stop now...
This is me on my first camping trip!
It was tons of fun! Seriously, you won't believe what I have to tell you... And my Grandma Carrie came from Ohio for a visit! She loves me ALOT!
Here I am at 9 months old! I HAVE to have my Beary Bear at night
AND my blankie(S) (yup, two!) AND my paci!
Just a couple more pics, I promise, and then...
Now I go to swim lessons and I LOVE it!
This is my friend, Hazel, and her Mommy, Sarah, that swim with us!
This is my little girlfriend, "Abba" :) She loves me and calls me, "Siah!"
Mom wanted you to see how precious I am when I'm resting...
I loved the fishies at the aquarium we visited in Denver.
Stay with me, guys...
Here's my cousin, Chase, and I cracking up!
And this was from my trip with Mommy to California.
This is the first time I sat on grass
(nope, Colorado didn't have any yet in April).
We had a fabulous time with cousin Claire!
Oh, and HERE'S my big moment...

15 comments:

Kara said...

Ahhhh! How exciting! I am so incredibly happy for you guys! I love it, I love it, I love it! :)

Unknown said...

WONDERFUL news you three, no four (assuming there's only one little one coming)!!!! SO excited for you! When are you due?!

Goose said...

Well congratulations to the Musilli clan! What great news. Blessings and cheers to all of you!
Uncle Goose

Gretchen said...

Yay!!!!!!! So so happy for you three. What wonderful (and I'm sure at times overwhelming :)) news! I am praying for you and health and energy. All my love.

HaleysinCO said...

Congratulations! That's funny that we were just all talking about that last time we were together. That's so great!

Julie said...

Thanks for all the joy! The baby's due Feb. 18th-ish... yes, overwhelmed a bit, but also so grateful that God was so eager to give us life AGAIN!

dawnielle said...

i LOVE it! What a GREAT way to tell everyone! I can't believe Josiah is crawling- SO CRAZY!!!

Southernseeds said...

Julie~ He is getting SOOO big! He is adorable!

Cindy said...

Oh my Gosh! I am SO excited for you all! God is so amazing! Thank you for sharing your wonderful news with me! You are truly blessed,Josiah is absolutely precious! Love you sweet girl!

Erica said...

Congrats to the Musilli family! We are so excited for you. Josiah will be a fantastic big brother. Hope your pregnancy is bearable and a blessing as you witness this new life growing inside of you. Love ya, girlie!

amy said...

YAHOOOOOO!!!! Congrats!! So excited for you!!

Cuthbert Clan said...

Cousin Chase is happy that he isn't the baby anymore.

Christine said...

Awesome! Awesome! Love you and can't wait to see you on my first visit to Colorado to see MY family. Enjoy the blessing Jules.

Susan Tucker said...

Congratulations on your wonderful news! Josiah is so cute!!! I hadn't been on in a few months, so I was amazed by how big he's getting. What fun you're having. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie! It is your old friend Summar Gorak (now Ruelle) in California. So pleased to have come across your blog; from the tribute profile on Facebook. It looks like you and your family are doing well. Please share your email address as I would love to share an update with you if interested. I can be reached at summar_breeze@hotmail.com