Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm going to be a BIG BROTHER to a little...

Nope-not so fast!!! I have to do this in order, and BOY, am I behind?

Well, let's see here... I took a trip to visit all my cousins on the beach in Seattle at the end of July!
I LOVED IT! Sand actually really does taste good!
My Great Auntie Grace and I bonded over melon! She's 97 by the way!
Here's just a small section of the fam hanging out on Vashon Island!
A highlight was visiting my Great Grandma Gladys and she strolled me around on her walker!
And, BOY, do I love water!!! Here I am in my new backyard!

Did you know that I moved? Good thing, since the little peanut in my
Mommy's tummy will be joining us soon, and we'll need more room!

I do get into a lot of mischief lately....
Mommy has a lot to learn about BOYS cause we're into things like FROGS!!!

...and BIG DOGS! This is my Papa's doggie, Sam! I LOVE HIM!
I also turned O-N-E on August 6th and had a big shindig!
There was a time of blessing where all my friends, Aunties,
and Uncles spoke over my life and anointed me with life-giving words
and dedicated me to God.
This was my Mama's favorite part!
I tried to listen real hard and take it all in.My Auntie Camille made me my OWN special cake just like my TRUCK!I really hadn't ever had sugar before so at first I wasn't too sure...But, once I got going... I quickly saw the light!BOY, was that good?!?!?And everyone had a blast! This is my first tricycle from Gramma and Papa!We even had real live horsey rides!
Here's cousin, Claire, looking adorable!And cowboy hats! This is my other cousin, Chase!And, of course, ATV rides up at "Waage Woods"!!!And, this is my GORGEOUS Auntie Julie that just got married a couple weeks ago...
I had a special job in her wedding! I got to be the Ringbearer!
My Daddy helped me out cause I haven't quite got the walking thing down.
So, he was the Bearer of the Ringbearer and my Mommy was a Bridesmaid.
We're so happy for Auntie Julie and Uncle Bobby!
This is my BEST friend, Hazel! BOY, do I have a crush on her!
And here we are at the pumpkin patch just last weekend. Do you see how my Mommy kind of looks like she has a pumpkin under her shirt?
I loved these big orange balls!
Well, do you guys have any guesses?
Yup, you got it- I'm going to be the BIG BROTHER to a little
B-O-Y!
Yup, Musilli Little Man #2 is on his way!
And, Mom and Dad think his profile in the womb looks a lot like mine did,
so that means he's going to be really handsome just like me!
I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

What a GREAT update Josiah!! ;o) You are going to be such a wonderful big brother...he's already blessed to be coming into your family. Hugs to all 4 of you!!

Sarah Schultz said...

Soooo cute! Congratulations Josiah! You are going to be a great big brother!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! As the mother of two boys I am totally partial! Yippee and love to you all! Sallie

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Julie! You are a wonderful mother, so it's only fair to share all that love with more kids! BTW, LOVED Aunt Julie's dress... hugs, Miriam

Karen S said...

Wow Josiah you are so handsome! What a great family you have. I can't wait to meet you in person someday. Love to all of you. Karen

Keith and Susan said...

Great pictures! Susan and I loved them.

Keith and Susan said...

Congrats!

Team LRVN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Team LRVN said...

I am so excited for you! I have been wondering about your new house and they newest addition.
The pictures were so great! Especially the cake! What a face your precious boy has..and now another one!
Love you! Cindy

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all of you. What a creative way to pass on this special news. May God richly bless all of you. Thanks for including me. Ruth Whiting

Gretchen Lee said...

Yeah!! :) So excited for you guys and your growing family! I can't even imagine how much fun and mischief your two little boys are going to get into! How great to have a best friend so close in age. Love you guys.

Maggie said...

Congratulations, Josiah!!! Looks like you'll have so much to teach the next little smooshie to come along!!! Give your mom and dad a hug and a kiss for me, cutie!!! Love, smoosh

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! ~ruthie