Monday, February 15, 2010

My Brother!

I just wanted to let you all know that my brother is coming soon,
and I have NO IDEA what's coming my way!
I kind of am interested in my Mama's tummy but
I don't understand there's a baby in there.
I still think that I'M a baby and I kiss "the baby" anytime I see a mirror!
I'm just as adorable as can be these days... I pretty much repeat anything
anyone says and do my best to carry on a conversation.
My favorite word is, "uh-oh!" and
I'm absolutely fascinated with "trutts" (trucks)!

In case you are wondering about the "B"

up there that my Mommy is holding,
it stands for "baby", "brother", and for BRADDOCK!
My little brother's name is Braddock Paul Musilli.

I like to say it, "Brah-ick".

I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the boxer that the movie Cinderella Man was made after, but his name was James J. Braddock. Mommy heard that name when we were trying to pick a name for this little peanut and remembered what an incredible man was portrayed in the film. She did a little research and read up on him and it was all true- a man of amazing strength and honor that supported and kept his family together during the Great Depression by boxing. He even paid back the welfare money that he "borrowed" -amazing!
We've all decided it's a good, strong, manly name!
Oh, and his middle name is the same as mine, Paul :)
Isn't that cool? We are BOTH named after Daddy!

Just wanted to share that with you and ask you to pray for my family as we are going to expand soon. Momma would like a faster labor, Daddy would like God to provide for all FOUR of us financially as he continues to work very hard owning Fitness Together, and I'd like prayer for a little understanding and help with the transition of sharing my parents with a baby brother! Love to you all!
Josiah
(AKA- BIG Brother!)

All of these pics were taken lovingly by our new dear friend, Rielynn Simons! Aren't they great?!

8 comments:

The Goudie's said...

These pictures are priceless! We miss you and can't wait to meet the new little guy.

Kirby and Stephanie said...

You look fabulous. Two little boys make for full days and wonderful days too! We would love to bring you dinner when Braddock arrives. Josiah has the cutest baby hair I have ever seen!

kkwa said...

Love these pictures... amazing! can't wait to see you -

Gretchen Lee said...

Jules- love seeing the new pictures. Josiah is just so cute! I love the name Braddock. I will pray he comes quickly and safely into this world. And that God will surround your family in these next few "first" weeks. You are amazing momma! I love and miss you so much. :) congratulations to you and all your men.

Mair-Wear said...

Beautiful pics, Jules! I hope your pregnancy has gone well and will pray for a quick delivery!!! Our little boy on the way (yes, a 3rd boy!!) will be named Nathan Dale. Maybe one of these days, all our boys will be able to hang out! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your family on the impending birth! What beautiful pictures! I really wish we had similar pictures done with our son, before our daughter was born. My thoughts and prayers are with you! I still think of you often; reflecting of all the hours spent playing the summer days away and after school, at your parents house growing up.

Anonymous said...

your best update EVER. love it!

Cindy said...

Love it! You look beautiful...
God is so good, I have been thinking about you all day and praying...I didn't know until this afternoon that it was all happening! Love you! Can't wait to meet Braddock!
Cindy