Friday, July 18, 2008

Good-bye at Ransomed Heart-- so SAD!

My time at Ransomed Heart (2 and a half years!) was an absolute gift from God...the people I was able to work with, the dear friends I made, the unbelievable miracle stories I was able to see unfold at the Wild at Heart Boot Camps and Captivating Retreats, and an amazing work environment that allowed me to grow, be challenged, and experience God's heart for me on a daily basis.



I'm so happy that I get to stay home with Josiah full-time, but I also truly grieve having to leave such a wonderful place with such WONDERFUL people!

These are the LOVELY ladies that I got to work with (Sue, Polly, then me, Julie J., and Amanda) that are also all close friends. Thankfully, the Outpost (our office) is only about a mile away...think I've been there almost every day for one reason or another, but mostly to re-connect with them.


At my Good-bye Party, they spoiled me rotten with a chocolate fountain, our stroller and carseat!!!, a slideshow, flowers, balloons, and beautiful treasured words! I felt extremely loved! Check out this blog from my buddy, Craig, about me leaving~ so very sweet: http://www.ransomedheartblog.com/craig/2008/07/julie-m.html

This is Lacey, Gary's daughter, that had an "office" down the hall.

Some of the gang...

Auntie Polly helping put our new stroller together!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I know how hard it can be to leave a place you love, but God has new, wonderful plans in store for you. Being at home with your baby is such a special thing! I am super excited and continue to pray for you. It won't be long now......good talking to you this week.
xoxo
Christine

Susan Tucker said...

Your sweet spirit and lovely presence will be missed at future Captivatings, just as I know it will be missed at RH! You brought much light and shared much joy with all who attended. Thank you! I count it a HUGE blessing that I got to know you and now count you as a friend. Enjoy the time off (looks like it won't be long -- how exciting!) before Josiah's arrival and take care of yourself.
Love,
Susan Tucker