Friday, July 25, 2008

Showered with LOVE!

Lori and Julie threw me a shower and it was such a beautiful time with all my dear friends in Colorado AND so great to have both my Mom and Melinda there, too! (notice the tower of donuts! they know me too well!) They spoiled Josiah rotten just like my CA friends... I'm telling you, this kid is LOVED! They gave us a group gift of the glider and ottoman that I registered for... such a blessing!



AND what fun to be pregnant with these lovely ladies
(Sarah, me, Melanie, and my sister, Minna!)


1 comment:

Christine said...

Julie,
You are blessed with great friends because you ARE such a great friend. I am so glad that you are being spoiled by some of the people who love you. We are all so excited for you and thankful for God's special blessing. I'm praying him here safely!
xoxo
Christine