Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm ONE week old and LOVING life!

My first outing to a breastfeeding clinic so Mommy can figure out how the heck to feed me without screaming in pain! Don't you like my frog shoes Gramma Kaye gave me?

I DO have really big feet, but in this picture my shoes
just weren't staying on!
Here's my feet! Mommy can't kiss them enough!This is Daddy's favorite gift I received- A TRUCK (actually personalized with my name on the front from my Auntie Colettey!), and so my parents will be taking the liberty once a month of giving me a ride and documenting my growth. Didn't so much like my 1st ride!

My Grandma Carrie says I'm going to be a "Pick- Up Man"! My Mommy couldn't resist posting this picture of my Daddy and me--she says she's never been more in love with him than since I came into the world. He is taking such good care of us-doing most of the clean up on diapers, making sure Mommy is resting, vaccumming, dishes, burping me... Basically, he's the best Dad a guy could ask for!

(Plus Mommy says he's hot in this picture!)

When I was in the hospital, I had so many friends visit, and my first was my friend Ella (Mommy's friend Jamie's 4 month old). She came again this week and we wore our "matching outfits". I was in Mommy's tummy when she got to witness her birth!

My family took about 1,000 more pics that I'll be sharing with you later... but now it's time to EAT!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Love it all! I'm so excited for you guys. Enjoy this special time and give the breastfeeding about a month! I promise, it will get better. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

Congrats!!!!

Jon & Amy Dale

Anonymous said...

congrats cuz!!!! he's beautiful! what a wonder...god bless you all three!

love

cousin chaddy

Team LRVN said...

Hang in there with the breastfeeding! It will be better, I promise......and it is so very worth the piercing needle pain!
He is so amazing! Thanks for sharing.
Bless you all.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hey guys - we LOVED being with you all, even for a little bit, this weekend. Josiah is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait for more face time soon!
Love,
Kristin

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie and PG and Josiah!
I am enjoying the pictures. You all look great together. Jen's Carson also has a "friend" Ella and he has plans to marry her and have kids. ha
Take care, see you in Oct.
Love, Aunt Cindy