Friday, August 29, 2008

Meeting my Wonderful Family!

First of all, here's a close up of me to remind you that I'm SO cute! Mommy and Daddy (and, well everyone that's met me really) are SOOOO in love with me!!!

When I was one week old, Uncle Erik, Auntie Camille and cousin Claire all drove out from California to meet me. Uncle Joel and Auntie Minna came down from Fort Collins and we all hung out at Gramma and Papa's place- such fun! Here's a great shot of the whole gang!



This is my Auntie Minna- she's practicing her diapering skills since my cousin, Chase, is coming into the world this coming December! I give her an A+ (I didn't even cry when she changed my poopy like I normally do- that's how good she is!!!)


See? There's Chase right under me in this next picture!



And, this is my big cousin Claire! At first, she wasn't sure about me and was upset that her Auntie Julie (my Mom) wasn't able to play with her more cause I was always needing her to feed me, but by the end of their trip she was kissing me, giving me stickers on my head, tickling my face with her hair and reading me stories (yup, she can read and she's only 4- I have a lot to learn from her!). She also liked to announce, "Josiah's a little on the hiccuppy side again!" HICCUP! I get them ALL the time!


This is my Papa... I actually met him the first night I came out. He talks to me more than anyone. Everyone else forgets that I love to listen, but not him. He says he's going to teach me how to talk. We're working on my first word- either "Ma-ma" or "Da-da". Here we are taking a nap.

This is my Auntie Camille (woops, don't look at my parts!). She helped Mommy so much with feeding me and making sure she was decked out with all the infant gadgets that are needed!
This is my Uncle Erik- he and I have similar hair (kinda sticks up in the middle!) I thought he was pretty cool and very funny- plus he was willing to hold me even when I cried!


During the Olympics, Daddy made sure I joined in on the action! This is the 100 meter final. Someday I'm going to be that fast- Daddy says so!

And, then this past Tuesday, I got to meet my Grandma Carrie- she CANNOT stop kissing me! She babysat me while Mommy and Daddy had their first date since I've arrived. They celebrated their 4th Anniversary and decided I'm the BEST present they could have ever asked for!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Julie...these are the most precious pictures. I am so glad you were all able to visit as a family. I think Josiah looks like Erik. He is soooooo precious. (Josiah, not Erik :-) Claire talked about him a lot at our beach reunion! We missed you guys but are so happy for you. Enjoy your little man and keep the pictures coming so I can keep caught up until I get to see Josiah in person. I love you, Jules.

dawnielle said...

This is such a great post! I love that everyone is getting to meet the precious little man! HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY! I love you guys!